Two Italian citizens apprehended trying to enter U.S. from Fort Erie via train bridge
September 30, 2024 at 3:25 AM
Two people attempting to enter the United States unlawfully via the International Railway Bridge were apprehended by American border guards last week.

In a news release, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said the two people caught trying to cross the train bridge between Fort Erie and Buffalo, N.Y. were Italian citizens.
The incident occurred Thursday and resulted in a 37-year-old and a 60-year-old being apprehended.
“This case is an excellent example of our outstanding relationship with our CBP colleagues at U.S. Border Patrol,” said Buffalo Port Director Gaetano Cordone.
“Having the ability to quickly communicate this information between U.S. Border Patrol Agents and CBP officers led to the successful apprehension of these two individuals who attempted to enter our country illegally,” said Cordone.
The subjects are currently pending removal from the United States, said the news release.








Stay Informed